Saturday, October 21, 2006

call a seamstress


Within the last week, I've had two reservation mishaps that suggest time travel may be possible. There must be a rip in the fabric of space & time.

Trip I ~ Requested dates & times


Fly from Los Angeles to Houston at 4 p.m. on Thursday and return to Los Angeles at 1 p.m. on Sunday.

Actual reservation.


Fly into Houston at 4 p.m. on Thursday.

Fly into Houston at 10 a.m. on Saturday.

So, I was flying LA to Houston twice, with no returns. I'm not sure how I was suppose to get back to LA for my flight on Saturday.

Trip II ~ Requested date & time


Pick up at my apartment on Friday at 7:30 p.m. & drop off at concert. Return to my apartment at midnight.

Actual reservation

Pick up on Friday at 7:30 p.m.. Return Thursday (the previous night) at midnight.


Unless they have upgraded the paratransit vans to Deloreans I have no idea how I was suppose to go back in time to get back home. Even if that were possible would I remember the show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home