Thursday, October 19, 2006

CL allstars

WANTED 4 TICKETS to USC vs. CAL GAME

for $BEER

- As many CASES of NEWCASTLE BROWN ALE(24/case), it will take to get 4 TICKETS to this game. Look at it this way, we will provide the tailgate party with good beer, if you get me 4 tickets to the game. Think about it.

Triumph Bonneville Black 2004 - $5500


The only reason I am selling is to put my kid through college, so that he does not become a degenerate biker like myself drink too much PBR and stay out all night, so please don't email with stupid offers and prince hakabibi from where ever wanting to ship it to new babbibibibibi.
All some more pics later or send by request, right now I am still in my PJ's and slightly hung over.

free rocks & boulders

free rocks and boulders all sizes you haul them.
Bill

I never pay for my rocks.


Monopoly game pieces

We HAVE these pieces (multiple times):

Park Place
North Carolina Ave
Marvin Gardens
Indiana Ave
St. James Place
St. Charles Place
States Ave
Connecticut Ave
Oriental Ave
Baltic Ave
B&O Railroad
Pennsylvania Railroad

We NEED:

Boardwalk
Short Line
Pennsylvania AVENUE
Ventnor Ave
Atlantic Ave
Kentucky Ave
Tennessee Ave
Virginia Ave
Vermont Ave
Mediterranean Ave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home