Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"I'm all lost in the supermarket"

(strummer/jones)



I buy my groceries online.

I have a few remarks for the comment box.

Pringles

After specifying no substitutions for my Pringles Original Potato Crisps I recieved Pringles Madagascar. I have no idea what Madagascar potato crisps are. Is the country known for it's crisps or is Madagascar a type of seasoning like barbeque or ranch?

I adopted a no substitution policy after an unfortunate incident with a cheese order. I requested a pound of sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese (soooooooo good) but recieved an 8 oz Hoffman Smokey Sharp Cheddar Cheese Deli Vacuum Pack.


"How's the fish?"
"Not so good Al."

My processed substitute had the rubbery consitancy of Velveeta topped with a phony "Smokey" flavoring. Natural flavors doesn't mean the flavors are natural, it only means they make the product smell like you think it should. Not quite what I was looking for.

While we're milling the curd; the last time I checked I have never seen orange milk. If you can color milk why not color it white, let me imagine it sprang from cultured milk not yams.

Yogurt


I've been ordering yogurt since I came home from the hospital. I have yet to recieve one cup.

Store Specials

Rain Checks on out of stock items should automatically be added your account, for the customer to use at his or her discretion.

Fresh Fruit

I've recieved bruised, blemished, battered, & over ripe produce. How about a "Picking out Produce" class for your shoppers(those filling online orders)? The shopper should be a serrogate melon squeezer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home