Friday, July 21, 2006

"I have sinned!"

Research on Mickey Gilley leads us to his cousin the Rev. Jimmy Swaggart



Vengence is Mine!


Look out satan, Jimmy is pissed.

It amazes me how quickly the shamed televangelists of the 80's were forgiven. As a non believer it's hard to imagine. I guess it shouldn't surprise me though, "judging is for the lord" or is it?

I guess Jimmy has been keeping himself busy since his fall from grace cutting gospel albums and spreadin' the hate. Prepare to be dumbfounded. "I'm not knocking the homosexual . . ."





As the red neon cross at the 51st street mission says, "Sin Will Find You Out." Not at all a pleasent bit of ideology to look up to while drunkly fumbling for your keys. "Yes indeed, it has found me out. I've got to work in three hours."



hmmm imagine that my beer is empty . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home