Thursday, July 13, 2006

furniture shopping



My six year old camping chair suffered catastrophic damage last night. It succumed to metal fatique.

I was browsing craig's list for a "funky" couch.

Here are the highlights:

buy my sofa!

forest green "pleather" vinyl couch is 7'2" long and 2'7" high. wipes clean easily! make an offer! $75 obo.

While easy wiping is a feature I look for, it begs the question what prompted the need for all that wiping? What kind of movie shoots was this couch involved in?


GREAT FULL SIZE COUCH - $175


Great big comfortable couch. Still in great shape. This is a steal. Looks better than picture. Moving and need to sell.
Length: 82"
Width: 30"
Height: 36"
$175 OBO.

"She's much prettier in person I asure you."


TROMSO twin-sized loft bed, silver-gray, with IKEA mattress form and IKEA interior wall lamp.
I bought them 6 month ago, so these are very good condition.

Loft - Creat desk or couch space under bed.
It's good for apartment.

I'll move out other country, so wanna sell asap!!!!
Price is negotiable.
please contact me email chusj99@gmail.com or cell 530-204-7204 Thank you.

I'm not sure of the geopolitical implications of buying this piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home