Tuesday, June 27, 2006

quarter million dollar man



Full disclosure

Just got off the phone with a very nice billing clerk

I owe $123K for my inpatient stay @ County Harbor UCLA

I also owe $123K for my inpatient stay @ UCLA Westwood

There are miscellaneous bills for about $10K.

These are not fathomable numbers to me

I'm $233K in the hole. That's a nice graduate degree or a beachfront villa in baja. I have an expensive leg. It buys all sorts of lavish gifts. And the shoes, you should see the shoes.



===================

Do you have your medical records?

I raised my leg. "I brought this."

Oh

They are half a foot thick, so I don't roll with them.

Understandable.

AFTER MY EXAM

It's great that you've held up.

Yeah I thought I was gonna hit the wall & go crazy at some point but if it hasn't happened yet I think I'll make it.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Freak Politics said...

Have we commenced a countdown for life in the cage?

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Be Brief said...

hope to find out tom. whether it is 2 or 5 months -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home