Wednesday, November 15, 2006

migraine inducing


The Luke and Laura Ring, brought to you by Sears and ABC.

$59.98

"General Hospital's (long running abc soap opera) Luke and Laura's love will last a lifetime and this is your chance to be part of it. Now you can celebrate their everlasting love and a love of your own with Luke and Laura's Ring!"

* An emerald cut cubic zirconia dominates this classy anniversary ring. Set in sterling silver, the center stone is surrounded by parades of smaller stones studding a triple split sterling silver band. A luxurious look to mark your special day.

I think it looks like a wrestling belt but people are buying it. I'd love to get the demographics on the buyers. I can't imagine anyone deciding they needed or wanted the ring.

Here's a couple of reviews.


"I am truly amazed at the beauty of this ring. What a great symbol to represent one of the greatest love stories of all time. Luke and Laura will always live forever in everyone's hearts."

Not everyone is so happy.


"I AM REALLY SURPRISED AT ABC. THAT RING IS UGLY-MAYBE SHOCKED IS A BETTER WORD-I HAVE BEEN WATCHING GH FOR 40 YEARS AND I HAVE SEEN SOME REALLY EXQUISITE THINGS THAT I KNEW WERE CZ BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE. AFTER AL THESE YEARS FOR LUKE AND LAURA ABC SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE GENEROUS WITH RESPECT TO STYLE,SHAPE,AND ELEGANCE. I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home