Friday, November 10, 2006

private time is no longer private



Last night the urinal cake talked to me. What's more, it was talking about a prison movie. It was rather garbled but the cake mentioned a bottle of merlot and Brokeback Mountain.

This is what I could make out, "Would you like some merlot? I make it in the toilet."

"Who's down there? Who said that?"

Before I noticed the talking cake, I thought Ed Platt from Get Smart was hiding in the trash can waiting to give me my assignment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awesome movie, how'd you hear about it?"
"The urinal tipped me off."
"Yeah, that's how my brother in law got his plumber."

Behold the Wizmark. The wiz is billed as an, "Interactive Urinal Communicator".

"Wizmark can talk, sing, or flash a string of lights around a promotional message when greeting a "visitor". The large anti-glare, water-proof viewing screen is strategically located just above the drain to ensure guaranteed viewing without interruptions." ~wizmark.com

Conflicting messages from the communicator:





Mmmm, nothing quite as refreshing as a beer advertised in a urinal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home