Wednesday, November 15, 2006

countdown



Had a leg appointment @ County, today.

T-minus 4 weeks until cage removal. The doc called it an early christmas present. New Years will be cageless. The screws are supposed to be loosened in three weeks. Pants here we come!

Overheard

unseen male doctors' voices:


Dr. A: "We were gonna lop the toes off."
Dr. B: "Yeah, they never showed."
Dr. A: "I put it back in your box."
Dr. B: "Sorry about that."




The access van blows through a red light with a camera.

van driver, male, slavic accent:


"Everytime they ticket, get my money, I want they facking spend it on something they don't want, like facking body bags."

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Be Brief said...

I'm hoping to make it back in March (when my sister's muchkin arrives), if not before then

 

Post a Comment

<< Home