Monday, September 11, 2006

MNF



Thoughts on Game I

Let me get this straight, the broadcast that once featured Howard Cosell, Dandy Don and Frank Gifford is now hosted by Joe Theisman, Tony Kornheiser and Mike Tirico?

Kornheiser's presence baffles me. Did ESPN search for the most offensive commentator in the U.S.? The network ditched the equally offensive Paul Maguire for this guy? The programmers thought fans would want to listen to this know it all prig?


Kornheiser(second from left) looks like he has an impacted bowl.

I would describe the broadcast as lifeless.

Bonnie Bernstein needs to fix her hair.

I miss Al Michael's voice. Though in recent years he had fallen too much in love with the large one; praising or deferring to the whale entirely to much. I think the gamorrean guard had threatened to eat him.



Joe Theisman REALLY loves Brad Johnson.

Jamie Foxx brought nothing to my evening. He was talking about Tom Cruise!?

It's hard to take a screaming man with a hog nose seriously. Actually, maybe we should take him very seriously.



Early Thoughts on Game II

~ I wonder if Dick Vermeil is going to cry. I promise to go see Invincible. You're awesome Dick! I mean that.

~ What is going on with Joey Porter? How did he manage to go from being the number two receiver at the close of last season to being inactive in week one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home