Wednesday, April 26, 2006

panties not pb&j



A Victoria Secret shopping bag is not appropriate to carry your sack lunch in. I don't want to imagine the panties you bought. You are forcing others to endure that image. I know it's a heavy duty bag with rope handles but please it's a bag for intimates not an overflow purse or lunch sack.

==========================

Went to county today for a "wound check". I wish there was a check symbol on the keyboard because that's the way medical professionals write the procedure. My wounds were checked. I still have two infected pin sites. Please continue on the antibiotics and we'll see you in a week. What's that? You're going out of town? OK we'll see you in two weeks.

==========================

Overheard

sick female voice: I took this special tea I thought would help. Giiiiiiirrrrrlllll it had me goin' to the bathroom!

second voice: haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sick voice: It was a dietary tea!

========================

This morning my van driver was rubbing his jaw line and complaining of sore gums. He kept referring to his island. "On my island bus fare is . . . On my island you can get . . . " By the time we drove by the airport we had covered basketball, football and landed on American Idol. He's a fan of the rocker guy and shares the judges' belief that one should know their strengths. When my driver has time to kill between rides he enjoys walking in the mall.

=========================

currently listening to "My Father's Gun" by Elton John pre pastel janet reno suits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home