Thursday, April 13, 2006

PT told me to start massaging my skin graft. I think I'll start with a light poke before I go for the full rub. It's lumpy down there and it oozed for months.

-------------
Pausing while reading Midnight Express, I wondered if and then realized that I have prison book fetish. Here's a rundown of prison books I've read:

Papillon - Henri Charriere became a personal hero. My obsession with him led me to the LA central library in search of a copy of Albertine Serrazin's Astragal, the story of a 23 year old prostitute who escapes a french prison and Heri's literary inspiration.

Cool Hand Luke - Do I really need to say anything !?

A day in the life of Ivan Denisovich - I can still feel the cold siberian wind blowing through the felt covered windows in the gulag.

Rita Hayworth & Shawshank Redemption is on deck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home