Wednesday, April 12, 2006

today's beer

i have a recipie for homemade bacon - all we need are porkbellies - argggg call my unce at the commodities exchange - bacon is the first step off the grid towards self sufficency



Today's beers were, Lone Star & Tuborg. Flash to a confused Dane who was transported to the Texas wastelands with a dusty dry wind and a Lone Star in his hand. Dare I say Lone Star is the beer budweiser purports to be? Though I like the red, white and blue label, the "Texas born & brewed" was a little much as was the "Don't mess with TX." I mean the top label already says, "Pure Texan" while the bottom label says "Pure Texan Beer" & "The National Beer of Texas" as well as "Serve Texas-Cold". Now I'm not sure exactly how cold that is but I enjoyed what the folks at Lone Star are pumping out. "Texan beer" makes me wanna play Jett Rink for a day and drink some ice cold bottles in the sun at little Reata.

Tuborg? REAL GOOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home