Wednesday, September 06, 2006

can you dig?


"This is my music thingy."

Rolling Stone recently wrote an article on soilders & music in Iraq. If we needed any further evidence of how out of touch the commander in chief is from the people he's sending to die, this is it.

I mean do you think GW has any of these tunes on his ipod?

Here's what the troops are listening to.

Drowning Pool - Bodies
Toby Keith - American Soldier
Linkin Park - Numb
2Pac - Hit 'Em Up
DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem ~ "That's a club joint, but it gets you ready to go kill or do whatever you have to do."
Hatebreed - This is Now
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Nickleback - How You Remind Me
Eminem - Mosh
System of a Down - Chop Suey

I downloaded all of the tunes even the over the top "American Soilder". The Songs to Kill By playlist is pretty kick ass. If I heard it blasting out of a humvee I'd run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home