Tuesday, September 05, 2006

overkill



My current physical condition necessitated the purchase of a purse. I'd call it a shoulder bag or man bag but let's be honest it's a purse. The bag has worked out great. There's plenty of room for all my gear without the bag being to bulky.

When I purchased my Urban Bag the Manhattan Portage website suggested I also buy a shoulder pad. I figured it couldn't hurt. Only the pad they recommend is better suited for a duffel bag than my purse.

The bag's strap is an 3/4 of an inch wide while the pad is 3 & 1/4 inches. I feel ripped off. Under MP's return policy, upon receipt of the pad they would reimburse me for the cost($12) of the pad but not for the shipping cost. I opted to keep the pad.

I'm a fan of online shopping but there is no substitute for seeing & holding your goods prior to purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home