Wednesday, March 08, 2006

from my architect friend

hahaha, i just got barked at by the office manager. she saw me making the coffee this morning. HEY, don't stare over the master's shoulder as he works! you won't be pleased!!
she accusingly say "you! you're the culprit!" and goes on to say how her and the office assitant have been wondering why we're tearing through coffee grounds and when they dump the used filter we its overflowing with grounds.
My reply, "have you had my coffee?! It'll leave you satisfied...you won't want any more!!!" which is obviously a double meaning reply. but the chief boss has complemented my coffee multiple times, and he signs the checks. My technique (which is adopted and modified from working in an office in Paris) of overloading the filter, then tamping down the grounds into a firm 75% compaction, then doing so with another surface layer.
the results are semi psychotropic very oily cup of perfect coffee.
i staved her off and continued the offense, and now as i type, i can hear the coffee pot groaning and straining, trying to get water through the grounds !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home