Wednesday, March 08, 2006

county

Had to cruise over to county today because the employment dept. somehow thinks I am no longer disabled. The 30 pound metal cage on my leg says otherwise.

more classic lines from county today:

1) "When was the last time I got my pussy eat !! When was the last time I got my pussy eat !!" "My nickname is psycho bitch !!"

2) Hispanic man in a cowboy hat & dark glasses looks my leg over as I wheel by and cackles, "Pray" I turn to look at him the "Pray" not having registered. He's quite amused, belly shaking he says it again "Pray" and nods his head

3) Via the PA: "Labotomy Guiermo 215. Labotomy Guiermo 215" Now I'm not certain
but I think drilling holes in the human skull has gone out of favor, so somone named their child Labotomy; unless of course I misheard plabotomy for labotomy

Heard another great cage tale today. The guy has been in the cage since june 05. Apparently, the van he was driving was clipped from behind and sent into a spin while he was driving on an elevated freeway. He was ejected from the van and fell 35 feet off the free way. When he came to, there was an EMT shouting at him from above, "Why did you jump !?"

Left Apt @ 6 AM
Finised paperwork @ 9:10 AM
Had to wait until 11 AM for my prearranged ride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home