Tuesday, March 07, 2006

hilarious rant

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dear anything with a penis.
Current mood: cynical

Stop taking pictures of your dick and then sending them to me, or making it your main picture, or just being an all-around sick in the head mother fucker.
Do you think that looking at a picture of your teenieweenie is going to make me all hot and bothered and I'm going to haul my ass over to Wisconsin/Ohio/South Dakota/whereeverthefuck just to stick it in one of my orifices? YOU MUST HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN, SIR. I'm not going to have sex with a guy who is so desperate and fucked up that he has to take pictures of his genitals and send it to underage girls on myspace who live 8 states away.

This shit is getting ridiculous.

Now, if you're a hot chick with nice boobs, you can send me pictures of them.
But I'm just gonna look at them and smile, because I don't have sex with whores either.

IF YOU WANT TO SEND SOMEONE PICTURES OF YOUR WEENIE, SEND THEM TO ALEXIS. SHE LOVES THEM. ESPECIALLY SMALL ONES. THX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home