Thursday, March 22, 2007

urban beach

I can kill hours people watching. Some highlights from Venice Beach yesterday.

A guy with "Pain Is Love" tattooed on his forearm taking a picture of the sunset. I'm glad the he can still appreciate a sunset.

A young couple walking two identical dogs dressed in sailor outfits. I'm sure other dogs were laughing.

An overweight woman wearing a safari jacket and a survivor bandana in her hair. Her male companion was dressed in a kung fu jacket. I'd like to see their living room.

A homeless woman with bird crap down her back eating spaghetti I watched her fish out of the trash.

A homeless man with a Chicago Bears jacket and a 49ers shirt rubbing the open sores on his balding head.

Sign of the Day


THE ETHICS OF PADDLE TENNIS AND GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP SHALL PREVAIL

In a just world, one would hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home