Sunday, July 30, 2006

you're all a bunch of cheaters



All Natural

"I spend a lot of time in the gym & watch what I eat."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

floyd, barry, jason:

Your records & victories are meaningless unless everyone of your competitors was/is also on the bean.

You're pathetic greedy souls. Your attempts at denile & explination only make you look worse.

However, while I was not alowed to appeal the spelling test I failed in 5th grade, I realize dubious forces could be at work and will reserve final judgement. A doping accusation is after all the only real slander left in professional sports. Anything short of violent crime and in some cases even that, can be forgiven by your fans. Infidelity, gambling, drug use, even racisim can be overlooked as human frailties. But if you are a doper you're tainted for life.

I am not swayed by the "Everybody does it" argument. While it's possible even probable that the majority of professional athletes use some sort of performance enhancing drug it is not true that everybody is doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home