Friday, November 20, 2009

Planned Parenthood




Catalina bison going on birth control

LA Times, 11/20/09



It wasn't the headline that struck me as funny but a line about bison souveniers.

"Gift shops sell furry bison figurines and gold-painted, dehydrated bison droppings."

Really? How do you explain that to a house guest?

"What's that Erv?"
"Oh, just some buffalo crap the wife and I picked up in Catalina. Go ahead you can pick it up."

I'm surprised zoos don't sell golden panda droppings.

Should you need a helmet in buffalo country.


Penalty! Unnecessary Blandness! Redesigning the Worst NFL Helmet Graphics




I like the "New" Patriots helmet design, even though it's a bit Captain America/Easy Rider/American Gladiators or Doonesbury as my friend said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home