Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kids Write the Funniest Things

Here is a sampling of my students' work.

Vocabulary Sentences
The assignment is to write a sentence of at least five words with the highlighted vocabulary word.

Vomit is very gross.

Jim dog die miss.

I catch cold because I play cold places.

I'm bleed the tissue is wife.

The cucumber is banana better.

I seem my sister pig.

people hate to the government so they throw the egges.

I'm the mouth catch.

dress
a person('s) hide.

teach the young idea how to shoot.

I wonder why hit me. (?)

god is meaning not dieing and create world

I ate the paper But not deliouse

I am wonderful person.

I touch the rock it is flufy

I want bigger donuts because donuts are very delicious.

The sissors (scissors)is a little bit scared.

Since 1997 I was boring.

I don't have dream.

I would buy a lion.

I not used pencil.

The ink smells not good.

Diary Entries

The assignment is to write a diary entry that is five sentences long. Each sentence should be at least five words long.

School Trick (Trip)
I prepared many clothes.

The day when the Big Mom is sick plentifully.

I walk the streets.
And I have headache.
After 20 minutes I'm not headache.
I tell my mom.

Expressions
The students are given a sample expression and asked to write similar expressions.

Example: My finger is bleeding

My penis is bleeding.

Example: Here drink this milk.

Here drink this penis water. (pee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home