Thursday, February 12, 2009

Unsubscribe

I started getting emails last week from RNC Chairman Michael Steele. This must have sprung from Governor Schwarzenegger's 2003 campaign. I didn't support the Govenator but someone signed me up for his campaign. Prior to receiving the emails the only other communication I received from the RNC were two frameable pictures of W & Laura; one in formal wear and the other in more laid back Crawford duds. A donation solicitation accompanied the pictures.

It's nice to see that six years after obtaining my email address the RNC has stepped into the twenty-first century and started to mimic President Obama's successful online organization.

Here are the subject lines from the emails.
2/12/09, Hope and change? Try fear and politics-as usual...

2/10/09, My Face Off with DNC Chair Kaine

2/7/09, RNC Chairman Michael Steele's Weekly Republican Address

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home