Monday, February 02, 2009

Testing Testing 1 2

Just signed up for mobile blogging for the lego. Eesh, no spell checking.

Nothing too exciting to report.

Oh, the waste water pipe for my apartment complex is backed up between my neighbor and I. They are the last unit in a row and I am the second to the last unit. The pipe flows in a line from the neighbor's apartment passed my place and on to the next apartment. The pipe is visible in the carport. The apartment manger just said not to use the shower or flush the toilet until the pipe is fixed tomorrow. I'm wondering why if the clog is before my unit that I can't use the facilities?

4 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Be Brief said...

Awesome it worked!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger House of Panes said...

Isn't Tony a pipe fitter?

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ill test you,
wheres the qtip

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Be Brief said...

Keep your qtip to yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home