Saturday, July 26, 2008

Out with the old in with the new

I said goodbye to a couple of old friends this summer and hello to a new one.

Photobucket
1987 Toyota Camry - A faithful steed, wish I'd known her in her younger days.

Photobucket
1987 Jeep Cherokee - Oh the times we had. Rest well, old friend. Rest well.

Photobucket
2008 Volkswagon Rabbit - We're just getting to know each other.

Hopefully, through organ donation the Camry & the Jeep will live on.

The new Bunny brings things full circle, as my first car was a old school Rabbit that my folks gave me.

That's the Waterfront Cafe at Venice Beach on the right side of the Bunny. Go have an Erdinger on the patio and watch the parade of people go by as the sun goes down. Be friendly and you're sure to meet some characters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home