Tuesday, June 12, 2007

funny, I was thinking the same thing



This afternoon, I was at Target stocking up on 3 oz travel size liquids. There was a woman on her cell phone whose cart was blocking the aisle. I waited a few moments for her to realize there was someone else on planet earth besides herself. When that didn't occur, I moved her cart so I could pass.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Followed by an exaggerated attempt to to move the cart I had already moved.

I passed without response. I was more into searching for toothpaste than interacting with this woman.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY."

Into her cell phone

"Some people are SO RUDE!"

I was tempted to retort:

"Je ne parle pas anglais."

As I was headed to the checkout lanes, I noticed her cart was in the middle of another aisle.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger james said...

beware of people with shopping carts, i hear they pack machettes,
and btw blogger seems to like me again,
no proxy required (which btw will be my remake collins album cone entirely on the spoons)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home