Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'd like to cancel my membership



Phone Message:

"Hello, this is Janet with Motorcycle Towing Services. Your account is set for automatic renewal and we had a question. Please give us a call at 1-800 . . . "

I called her back and explained that I'd had a motorcycle accident in which I'd almost lost my leg and would no longer need their services.

I recommend them though. Especially, if you've ever gotten a flat tire on the Forth of July, 70 miles outside of Los Angeles on the 405 north (read as the ass end of nowhere) and had to convince your roommate to rent a Uhaul to come get you.

I think it's eighty dollars for two years. I probably spent three hundred between the Uhaul, gas, straps and having to pay a guy with a front end loader to lift the bike into the Uhaul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home