Thursday, December 07, 2006

I've been dynamized



The Doctor loosened the 16 nuts on my transport (the middle two) rings. The rings are now free to move up and down though the pins are still connected to the bone. A little odd. My next appointment is in two weeks. This is the last step before removal. If my leg swells or hurts more than normal I'm suppose to tighten the bolts. If there is no abnormal swelling or pain that signals that I'm ready to shed the cage. There's still a chance I could be in pants for Christmas dinner.



The ride home featured an extended conversation with an Avon Lady. I now know more about the dynamics of Avon sales than any non makeup wearer should know. Who knew there are Avon deadbeats; women who order "product" and don't pay for months or in the example cited 2.5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home