Wednesday, May 17, 2006

love, love me do

". . . they are separating after nearly four years of marriage, blaming intrusion from the media . . ."

"Separation for any couple is difficult enough, but to have to go through this so publicly, especially with a small daughter, is immensely stressful," it added. "We hope, for the sake of our baby daughter, that we will be given some space and time to get through this difficult period."

==================

I don't care about your breakup anymore than I cared about your union. You court the media when you have an album to promote and then you can't understand why you can't drink your latte in peace. Sir Paul, you can't have it both ways.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Freak Politics said...

The bit about caring about celebrities is lost on me. I must not have that piece of human DNA. Sir Paul is a talented man but his whereabouts and on-goings and family struggles are not only not my business, but I could not give a bucket of warm piss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home