Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thomas Magnum


I went as Magnum P.I. for Halloween. The short shorts were short. Luckily it was a warm night in Los Angeles. It felt good to be Magnum, if only for a night. I only wish I'd thought to bring a rubber chicken.


We ran into this guy on the way to the Asobi Skesu concert.


Pinkberry was my favorite costume of the evening. She had a giant spoon. I love giant everyday objects. "Sorry ice cream I'm dreaming of a different desert . . ."


I'd never seen a Tommy's truck. Appropriate in light of my costume. Only Magnum's mother Katherine called him Tommy. Obsessed you say? Yes, I have a sickness. Now that it's gone, I'll never forgive myself for not attending the Larry Manetti(Orville 'Rick' Wright) celebrity brunch in Las Vegas.




I ran into the panda later that night grubbing down at a taco truck. It looked like he was eating carne asada not bamboo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home