Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Carbon Free Voting

I was able to walk to my polling place this morning. It was in the library of the local elementary school. The kids were running around laughing & screaming before class. Appropriate, as we're voting for them now. There were 10 people ahead of me in line. The whole process took less than twenty minutes. Much smoother than my primary voting. The elderly woman in front of me said I could go ahead of her if I had to get to work.

There was a woman with an Obama 08 football shirt on, I guess that's considered electioneering. My Country First neighbor, who was working at the poll pointed it out. The woman was allowed to vote but a poll worker made an announcement after she left.

After two years it's finally over. Actually, hopefully it's just beginning.

Now for my free coffee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home