Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Out of print

Photobucket

My current obsession is finding a copy of Fast Times at Ridgemont High, to read. It's out of print and I can't justify paying $50 for a paperback, which is the cheapest copy I can find. I just want to read the book. I don't need a trophy or collectible. I'd be willing to go to someone's house and read the book under their supervision, with gloves on of course. Baring that, I checked and the Library of Congress has a couple of copies. I'll go read it the next time I'm in the Capital.

"Welcome to DC. Here on business?"
"No, there's a book I need to read."

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The denver library has downloadable books- check it out.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Be Brief said...

Great Idea but no Spicoli in Denver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home