Monday, January 28, 2008

the retort

I'm not sure why the other party feels the need to formally respond.

It seems odd that a party responds to the President and not the body (of congress) as a whole.

The original plan was three separate branches of government right, not two parties.

Wait, this just in, Governor Kathleen Sebelius (KA) said that her Democratic Response would be an American Response. Well, that's a start I suppose.

Odd though, the ABC News graphic said Democratic Response throughout the speech.

Why am I hearing about Governor Sebelius's political ancestors? Is she planning a move to DC?

"Uncertainty throughout our land . . ."

I preface the following with the fact that I know next to nothing about Gov. Sebelius, but I love it when established politicians speak of change. Governor Sebelius has been in office since 2003.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger james said...

"Why am I hearing about Governor Sebelius's political ancestors? Is she planning a move to DC?"


was thinking the same thing, is she the next hildog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home