Wednesday, August 08, 2007

disgust

My friend posed a question via email with the subject line 756. The body read simply, "Tainted or not? What do you think?"

I'll spare you my rant on Barry and Big Mac's supersizing and their access to the Hall while Charlie Hustle has to hawk his autograph on QVC, however . . .

When I think of the Home Run Record, I will forever think of Pork Chops wearing blue and white, being chased around the base path by two college students, NOT the Bobble Head from San Francisco.

Hank Aaron's 715th Career HR

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Look closely, that's Dodgers outfielder Bill Buckner scaling the outfield wall trying to make the catch. Rest easy Bill, they can't pin that one on you. You were up against destiny.

And because I have to watch it at least once a month . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home