Thursday, April 05, 2007

big time hot fuzz





Last night I went to a free screening of Hot Fuzz (the new comedy from the makers of Shaun of the Dead) at the Billy Wilder Theater in the Hammer Museum. The theater which is less than six months old is very nice, though per usual the seating is not designed for anyone over six feet tall. The director Edgar Wright and costars Simon Pegg & Nick Frost, who are as funny live as on film introduced the movie. The bar had $3 beers, which didn't please the girl behind me in line. "Gross I hate Bud Light! This tastes like puke." The guy sitting next to me during the show had vampire breath. If I'd had a breath mint I would have offered it to him. As for the movie, very funny, go see it. I didn't stick around for the after party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home