Friday, September 29, 2006

tell me more

As the Access van barreled down the highway at 80 mph my eyes caught a glimpse & I wondered . . .

MOLTEN Sulfur
Molten anything sounds evil/capable of destruction. Magma, liquid rock, crazy!

Auto Pawn
$$ Cash in 15 Minutes

Right next to the airport, in the flight path actually. A scene from a movie, the guy on the run pawns his car as a plane passes over. If only life were that dramatic, that seedy, a Steve McQueen movie, a British gangster flick. Inject some filth into your life.

Ely Jr's Pumping
Sanitation Systems

I guess he always went by Ely Jr.

Herbalife
What do you do? I see your name all over town. Every product they sell is tagged:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Please, remind me why am I taking it. Oh, that's right, it's good for me.

Be a distributor Herbalife offers golden business opportunities.


I bet. "See all this, the house, the cars, Herbalife paid for it all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home